Location: Salmon Arm, BC
Dayshift 5x8s Mon-Fri, 6am – 2:30pm
Afternoon shift 4x10s Mon-Thurs, 2:45pm – 1:15am
Weekends Fri-Sun 6am – 6:30pm
- Basic steel knowledge and warehouse experience is an asset
- Unloading deliveries, verifying, labeling, and putting away all parts and materials
- Providing support to shop staff
- Helping maintain the yard and racking
- Local pickups and deliveries
- General clean-up
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- The ability to work safely in a production environment
- Physically capable of climbing up ladders and equipment
- A strong capacity for teamwork
- A willingness to learn and take direction
- Good communication skills
- A desire to grow your career!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Paid overtime
- Extended health & dental insurance
- Optional RRSP & DPSP + employer matching
Although this position is entry-level, we provide training to support career growth and apprenticeship opportunities for employees who demonstrate a willingness to learn.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the posting name and location.
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician, heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician, engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist