Location: Salmon Arm, British Columbia
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
We are looking for Red Seal fabricators as well as minimum Level 1 apprentice fabricators. If you enjoy working at a fast pace, appreciate a dynamic working environment, and are professional in co-worker relationships, we want to hear from you!
- Creation of models, jigs, and assemblies
- Deliver quality work on project specific designs meeting the needs of our clients
- Potential of travel to client’s site to assist in the installation and commissioning of the equipment
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- The ability to work safely in a production environment
- The ability to work shift work if required
- Be physically fit and able to climb up ladders and equipment
- A strong capacity for teamwork
- A willingness to learn and take direction
- Good communication skills
- A desire to grow your career!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Paid overtime
- Extended health & dental insurance
- RRSP & DPSP + employer matching
Recruitment for this position is ongoing and applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Every job application is treated confidentially.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the posting name and location. Thank you for your interest.
- Fabricator, welder, millwright, machinist, pipe fitter, iron worker, carpenter, electrician, heavy duty mechanic, crane operator, heavy equipment operator, alignment technician, engineer, engineering tech, PLC programmer, mechanical designer/technologist